Online Mental Health Screenings
Anonymous screenings are designed to provide you with information about challenges your may be facing. Screenings are not meant to diagnose you or provide answers to a concern. We suggest that you take a screening, print your results and then make an appointment with one of our counselors. Bring your results to your first session to help in reviewing your concerns with your counselor.
- Take a screening for a gambling problem.
- Take a free Stress and Well-being survey.
- Check Your Drinking (self-assessment with personalized results). You can also access an assessment here.
- Screening for Bipolar Disorder
- Check your recreational drug use here.
- Concerned about depression? Try this self-assessment.
- This assessment provides an overall assessment regarding a possible eating disorder. It does not diagnose or suggest one eating disorder over another.
- If you are concerned about a anxiety, click here. For OCD, click here.
- General screening for attention deficit disorders.
- For concerns about whether or not you are in an abusive relationship, click here.