Becoming an Active Member
If you are presently an inactive member, please consider becoming active again. The dues for International are $75.
If you are active in another chapter, might you consider becoming a Dual Member? Our present Chapter dues are only $20 extra.
Three ways to keep membership active:
- Log onto www.nursingsociety.org
- Call using the toll free number US & Canada toll free: 800.634.7575. International toll free: 800.634.7575.1.
- Send renewal form by mail or fax
Wanted! Nurse leaders to induct into Gamma Theta Chapter. Chances are you could nominate at least one outstanding nurse who is not yet a member of Sigma Theta Tau, who deserves the honor of an invitation to join the society.
Nurse Leaders Must:
- Be a registered nurse, legally recognized to practice in his/her country.
- Hold at least a baccalaureate degree in nursing or other field.
- Have demonstrated achievement in nursing.
Please make a personal evaluation of your classmates, colleagues, co-workers, and employees. If you feel they meet the above criteria, submit their names to:
Mary Lorich, 716.833.3782
430 Alberta Dr. Apt 1
Amherst, N.Y. 14226.
Alternatively you can submit a nomination using the contact us page and we will forward it to the above address.