New Student Checklist
Congratulations on your admission, and we look forward to welcoming you to Monteagle Ridge! The checklist below will help assure that your application and transition to NU is seamless.
- RSVP for orientation
- Pay a tuition deposit, if required by your program.
- Submit final official degree bearing transcript(s) and required documentation of your earned degree(s).
- File FAFSA (U.S. Students) and any other financial aid forms. Information can be found here.
- Obtain all required immunizations and file the health record form. Information can be found here.
- Activate your myNU page and email. Information can be found here.
- Individuals registering for the first time must do so in person with your department or by phone. See Campus Resources for department phone numbers.
- Make housing arrangements on campus or off campus. If you plan to be a resident student, contact Residence Life at 716.286.8566. More information can be found here.
- Register your vehicle through Campus Safety found here.
- Obtain NU ID card. Information can be found here.
If you have IT questions or account issues:
- Visit http://www.niagara.edu/it for online help.
- Visit the IT Help Desk in the library with your student ID for assistance Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Call 716.286.8040.