Master of Science in Education: Educational Leadership
Niagara University’s educational leadership program is NCATE accredited and a widely-recognized graduate program that prepares candidates for school and district leadership roles. Candidates will find the master’s program an excellent preparation for emerging leadership opportunities. The program’s focus on integrating theory and practical experience provides a relevant research and curricular base for career-embedded development.
Niagara University’s master of educational administration and supervision has been offered in Ontario with ministerial consent since 1984 in collaboration with public and Catholic Greater Toronto Area school boards.
A High Quality, NCATE Accredited Program Offering
- Written consent under the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities
- Strong academics with Canadian and U.S. doctoral faculty with extensive leadership experiences and knowledge of “Best Practices”
- Program based on current data, theory and research
- Flexible scheduling including Saturday classes
- Online coursework and integrated technology
- Intensive internship experiences in an applied practicum