Living on Campus
Participants will stay in our “Varsity Village” Tudor-style homes, which are normally reserved for upperclassmen during the academic year. These quaint cottages will sleep 13 individuals comfortably and offer community lounge areas as well.
Living in Varsity Village is ideal because it will allow participants to get to know each other better due to the intimate setting.
Varsity Village housing includes:
- A living-dining area, kitchen space with a mini-fridge and microwave
- Three bathrooms with shower units
- Internet/Ethernet outlets in each bedroom and cable TV access in the living room
- A washer and dryer in each house
- Sheets, pillow/pillowcase, blanket, bath towel and wash cloth all provided
Wireless Internet access is available throughout campus.
Please bring your own personal hygiene products.