2015 International Student Orientation
Welcome to Niagara University! The Office of International Relations hosts an International Student Orientation in order to help you make a smooth transition to Niagara and the United States. This program will help you understand the resources available to assist you and introduce you to people who are always willing to help you be successful.
Schedule of Events
- Wednesday, January 14 - International Student Arrival and Check-In
Please try to arrive between 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Students arriving after 5 p.m. need to check in with Campus Safety to get into their residence hall.
- Thursday, January 15, at 9 a.m. - Mandatory Health Screening
Multi-Purpose Room in the Lower Level Gallagher Center
- Thursday, January 15, 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. - English Language Assessment
Lunch will be provided after the assessment and we will conclude the day with a tour of the area and in the afternoon.
- Friday, January 16, 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m. - Mandatory International Student Orientation
If you would like us to arrange airport pick-up, please email Rhonda Shiah with your flight itinerary. We have linens available for loan for the first week, until you’re able to purchase your bedding and towels.
What Can I Expect at the Orientation?
- Meet current students who are peer mentors who will help you learn about life at Niagara University.
- Learn about policies, activities, expectations and supports available on campus.
- Campus Tour