Graduate Student Orientation
New Graduate Student Orientation at Niagara University is designed to acclimate you to our campus community and to provide you with all the information you will need in order to prepare for academic and student life as a new student. All accepted students will receive an email invitation to register online.
The Fall 2015 New Graduate Student Orientation will be held Thursday, Aug. 27, 2015, at 4 p.m. Below is what you can expect at orientation:
- Check-in at 4 p.m. with wine and cheese.
- Hear from Niagara University students, staff and administration that cover practical matters such as:
- Where to park and getting around campus.
- Accessing the library, information technology and other services.
- Policies and expectation regarding Niagara University students.
- Financial Aid information.
- Meet with your department for program specific information and advising.
- Meet and network with other new students, faculty, and alumni at our evening social!
If you have any questions about orientation or if there is anything that a member of the staff can do to assist you, please call us at 716.286.7360 or email email@example.com