Scholarships & Grants
Niagara University Graduate Education Department Scholarship Awards
- Four individual awards of $5,000 will be granted.
- The award will split between the fall 2013 and spring 2014 semesters ($2,500 each).
- Application deadline is May 29, 2013.
- Notifications of the awards will be made by June 14, 2013.
- The awards require a 15-hour per week service commitment for the Fall and Spring semesters .
Candidates must submit a:
- Completed graduate application for admission
- Two-page essay addressing:
- Commitment to Niagara’s Vincentian mission.
- Commitment to diversity.
- Contribution to Niagara University’s intellectual culture.
- Impact of scholarship assistance (financial need, etc.).
Documents should be submitted to:
Niagara University Graduate Education Office
Academic Complex, Room 225
Niagara University, N.Y. 14109
Eligible candidates will need to begin full-time study in fall 2013 at Niagara University in one of the graduate education and counseling master’s degree programs.
For more information, please contact the Graduate Education and Counseling Office at 716.286.8336 or firstname.lastname@example.org.