To get started:
1. Complete the GEM non-matriculated application form.
2. Submit non-matriculated application form along with COE or NOBE (if applicable) to Continuing Education.
3. Pay tuition and fees.
4. Purchase books.
You may purchase books by:
- Visiting the Niagara University Bookstore
- Online at the Niagara University Bookstore website.
- Call the Niagara University Bookstore at 716.286.8370 to purchase using American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa.
5. If your course uses the university’s course management system called Blackboard (it will be noted in course syllabus), logging in to Blackboard will be necessary.
You will receive an email prior to the beginning of classes with instructions on how to activate your PurplePass and log in to all of your NU student accounts.
6. Start class!