Get Hired Portal
The Get Hired Portal is an online career management system developed specifically for Niagara University students and alumni. The Get Hired Portal can help you navigate your path to career success.
Utilize the Get Hired Portal to:
- Register for upcoming workshops and events.
- Develop your resume.
- View and apply for internships and job opportunities.
- Connect with an employer through the employer database.
- Allow your resume to be searchable by employers.
To access the Get Hired Portal:
- Go to https://myinterfase.com/niagara/student (for current students) or https://myinterfase.com/niagara/alumni (for alumni)
- Use your Niagara University student number as the username. If you do not have a password, click on "forgot my password" and one will be emailed to you. Once logged in, you can change your password to one you will remember.
Next steps after logging in:
- Complete your profile as much as possible. Please note that fields marked with an asterisk are required.
- Be sure to mark "yes" in the bottom of the profile if you wish to make your profile and resume searchable to employers.
- Upload a resume in the "My Documents" section that will be reviewed and approved by a Career Services professional.
- Once your resume is approved, you may begin applying to job opportunities that have the "Apply Now" icon.
- For more information, review the student/ alumni user guide.