General Education Mobile (GEM)
Online courses for all branches of the Military. We thank you for your service to our country.
A Partnership of Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) & Niagara University
GEM is a partnership between the Community College of the Air Force and civilian academic institutions to offer general education classes through a mobile (distance) learning format. Niagara University has partnered with GEM to offer general education courses online for Air Force personnel who wish to complete their CCAF Associate of Applied Science degree requirements. Niagara University's quality online courses meet the CCAF standards and degree completion requirements.
Why choose Niagara University for GEM courses?
- Small class sizes
- Individualized feedback from instructors
- Four-week courses
- Technology support
If you have questions about:
- Military benefits, contact Rob Healy, Veteran Services Coordinator
- Registering for the class or to confirm your form processed, contact Continuing Education
- Blackboard or technology requirements, contact the IT Help Desk
- Online academic support, Academic Support is available if you need additional assistance academically to complete your courses. Online tutoring is available by appointment. On-demand resources for some classes are available through the OAS website.
When enrolling in a course, please be sure to complete your Tuition Assistance (TA) application within the AFVEC GEM search plan or provide your eligibility letter.