Documents & Links
Missing Information Documentation
The Financial Aid Office will often request additional documentation to be provided in order for a package to be complete. If you have been sent a Missing Information Letter or email asking for such documentation, please click on the form(s) that you need which are located below. After the form has been completed, you can email it to email@example.com or mail it to:
Student Records & Financial Services
PO Box 2010
Niagara University, N.Y. 14109
2016 - 2017
2015 - 2016
Student Employment Information
Student Loan Borrow Assistance
There are limited circumstances when applicants selected for verification MUST submit an IRS Tax Return Transcript:
- When the applicant (or parent) did not use the IRS data retrieval process, either at initial FAFSA filing or through the FAFSA on the Web correction process.
- When information included on the FAFSA using the IRS data retrieval process was subsequently changed.
- When a married independent applicant and spouse filed separate tax returns.
- When the parents of a dependent student filed separate tax returns.
- When an applicant or applicant’s parent had a change in marital status after the end of the tax year on Dec. 31, 2015.
- When the applicant, or parent or spouse, as applicable, filed an amended tax return.