Express Mail Instructions
The Student Records & Financial Service Office at Niagara University is pleased to make available an express mail service that will allow students to receive their documents through DHL or FedEx to addresses within the U.S. in 1-2 business days or 3-5 days outside the U.S. This is an optional service available at the student’s own personal expense. Documents from the university are typically sent through regular mail and can take several days or more, depending on where they are being mailed to. Please plan accordingly when requesting your documents.
If you select this express service, you must pay for the DHL and FedEx mailing using credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover cards only) at the time of your request. To request express mailing of your documents, go to the following secure website: https://study.eshipglobal.com (works best with Internet Explorer & Mozilla Firefox browsers)
- You must use the website above (do not contact DHL or FedEx directly or their websites).
- You must create a log-in and password if this is your first time using this service.
- Enter your name exactly as it appears in our student system.
- Select: Records & Financial Service Office as the sender’s address.
- Enter your student ID if you know it; if not, enter 12345 in the student ID field.
- Eshipglobal will notify us of your request; you do not need to contact us when completed.
- Once your documents have been scheduled for pick up from our office, you will be notified by email with the tracking number so you can track the delivery of the package.
If you have questions about how to use this service, please visit the FAQs section of this website or email email@example.com.
Please pay close attention to the information submitted, as errors in the credit card information or incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay of your documents.