- Communications Intern
Episcopal Diocese of Western NY
The communications intern may expect to be involved with assisting the communications officer in a variety of tasks including:
- Social Media Ministry: Postings for the diocesan Facebook page, as well as Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Website and E-newsletter: Content development for both.
- Public Relations: Support materials such as news releases, posters, websites, graphics, booklets, or other handouts.
- Multimedia: The conceptualization and production of short videos and slide presentations.
- Event Planning: All aspects of planning, organization, and management.
The ideal candidate for this position must demonstrate:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong internet skills.
- Strong computer skills: knowledge of and experience with MS Wrod and PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of graphic design a plus, but not required.
- Cheerful presence, a positive attitude, and enthusiasm for learning.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
Hours: 10-12 hours per week.
Unpaid opportunity: academic credit. (3 hours of credit)
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to:
Laurie Wozniak Communication Officer Episcopal Diocese of WNY 1064 Brighton Road Tonawanda, NY 14150 Phone: 716-881-0660 x22
- 1064 Brighton Road
Tonawanda NY , 14150