Mission and Goals
Guided by the College of Business Administration mission, the undergraduate program creates and disseminates knowledge, fosters rich learning experiences, empowers student achievement, and inspires professional engagement in the global society.
Student Learning Outcomes
To help achieve our mission, the following undergraduate student learning outcomes have been established:
- Graduates will have effective written communication skills.
- Graduates will have effective oral communication skills.
- Graduates will be able to evaluate and understand ethical issues in business decisions.
- Graduates will demonstrate the ability to analyze information and apply critical thinking skills.
- Graduates will be proficient in using the appropriate technology and information resources for their field.
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of the field in their concentration or major.