Description of CA Recruitment Process
The New Community Advisor Recruitment Process has three parts:
1) Application and Resume
- Applications are available now. Click here to complete the application. Click here for a complete job description.
- Applications must be fully completed by 5 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 6, 2015, or they may not be considered.
- The application has three core sections: General Information, Discussion Questions, and References. Please be prepared to complete each section in its entirety, as you will not be able to save and complete your work later.
- All new applicants will be required to submit names and email addresses for two references. At least one reference must be a current CA.
- All candidates must submit a resume. Please email resumes to email@example.com or bring a printed copy to the Residence Life Office (located on first floor of O'Shea Hall). Resumes must also be submitted by 5 p.m. on Friday,Feb.6, 2015.
2) Individual Interview
- All new applicants will also be scheduled for an individual interview during the week of February 16.
- Residence Life will be in contact with all applicants after the application due date to confirm the interview date, time and location.
- Interviews are scheduled for 30 minutes.
- Each interview will be with 2-4 members of the Residence Life staff.
3) Group Process
- All new applicants will be assigned to a group process session on either Thursday, Feb. 19, from 6 to 9 p.m., or Saturday, Feb. 21, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Applicants with schedule conflicts should contact Residence Life as soon as possible.
- Group Process is an activity-based interview designed to allow new applicants to work in groups with fellow candidates and to learn more about the CA position. Attire is casual.