Registering for Study Abroad Courses
- Meet with your advisor to discuss what courses might be best to take abroad.
- Depending on which Study Abroad program you choose, the process of selecting your courses can vary. Contact the Study Abroad office for additional details.
- Fill out course advisement form and turn in document with other required forms.
- If the courses change after you're abroad, email your college's assistant dean and the Study Abroad coordinator for approval.
Registering for Courses at Niagara University for the Semester you Return
- Review courses for your first semester back with your academic advisor before departure. A copy of your curriculum can be found at www.niagara.edu/programs-by-college
- Check course offerings for the upcoming semester. The course offerings can be found at www.niagara.edu/courses/.
- Continue to check your NU email from abroad to be informed of registration dates and details.
- Email your academic advisor before your registration date to have him/her unlock your account for registration.
- Register for classes on registration date - take time difference into consideration!