The Office of Counseling Services is committed to providing comprehensive, quality mental health services to students who may be dealing with everyday life stressors, as well as more difficult problems or circumstances.
Services offered include:
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling - please call to check what is currently available.
- Mental health assessment and intervention (please note that Counseling Services is not able to provide comprehensive learning disability assessments and/or documentation such as an IEP but community referrals can be provided.)
- Substance use assessment and education
- QPR Training
- Test administration
- New York State Teacher Certification Examination (NYSTCE)
- Miller Analogy Test (MAT)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)