Communication Studies Careers
Here are some places to start to find out more about careers in communication studies. They are selected from the "What can I do with a major in..." guides.
- Communication Studies
- Broadcasting/Electronic Media
- Public Relations
Internships and co-ops can give communication students an edge in the job market. Talk to your faculty, visit the co-op office, or explore the Arts & Sciences site to learn more about internship and co-op opportunities.
Connect with alumni through the Niagara University department of communication studies Facebook page
NU Faculty, Staff & Alumni
The following Niagara University faculty, alumni and staff have volunteered to speak with students about communication studies careers. Any additional NU alumni or staff who wish to be added to the list or update contact information/positions please e-mail email@example.com.
- Fred Heuer - firstname.lastname@example.org (also an alumnus)
- Assistant Vice President for Marketing, Niagara University
- Lisa McMahon - email@example.com
- Associate Director for Publications, Niagara University
- Experienced newspaper reporter, feature writer, editor, and graphic designer
- Brian Rock - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multimedia Production Specialist, Niagara University
- Jessica Biegaj - email@example.com
- Community Relations Associate for Programming, University at Buffalo
- Campaign Coordinator, UB Employees Campaign for the Community
- Ted Ritter - TRitter@njtpa.org
- Principal Planner: External Affairs, North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority
- Freelance Writing & Journalism
- Master’s in Journalism and Public Affairs from American University’s School of Communications