Seminar: Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- May 13, 2013
- 8:30am — 3:30pm
- Niagara University
- Sponsored by Niagara Center for Supply Chain Excellence
- Registration Form
The Supply Chain Management concept continues to evolve, encompassing logistics, procurement, and production. Understand the basic ideas, key principles and philosophies that make SCM a cohesive business discipline. What does it take to use SCM to help your firm gain a competitive advantage? Within these themes, the following specific topics are covered:
- Key terms that encompass SCM
- The interactive relationships between SCM elements: Transportation, Inventory, Production, and Purchasing.
- Key areas of logistics costs and recent cost trends
- Examples of leading edge practices
( ) $299 per session (Only $275 before December 7, 2012)
( ) $549 for any 2 sessions (Only $499 before December 7, 2012)
( ) $699 for any 3 sessions (Only $649 before December 7, 2012)
( ) $1100 for all 5 sessions* (Only $999 before December 7, 2012)
- Call for group discounts for firms that sign up three of more employees.
Note: All seminars will be held on the campus of Niagara University from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Lunch is included. Take all five courses and receive a "36-Hour Certificate" plaque in SCM.
To register, call 716.286.8173.