Our minor in American Sign Language and Deaf Studies consists of four sequential courses and a course in deaf culture, which complement any other major.
- ASL 100: Introduction to ASL and Deaf Studies
- ASL 200: Applied ASL 1 (prerequisite ASL 100)
- ASL 201: Applied ASL 2 (prerequisite ASL 200)
- ASL 202: Applied ASL 3 (prerequisite ASL 201)
- ASL 310: American Deaf Culture (prerequisite ASL 100)
We encourage students to declare the minor early, as it allows better access to updates, activities, and a minor advisor. The minor can be declared on the academic tab of myNU.