Transcript Requests

To have credit from a different college or university added to your Niagara transcript...

  1. Contact the school from which the course credit has been issued.
  2. Follow that school's procedure for requesting an Official Transcript (they may have a transcript request form available online).
  3. Have an official transcript sent to: Academic Exploration Program, Att: Stephanie Currie, Asst. Director, PO Box 2046, Niagara University, NY 14109

To request to have your Niagara University transcript sent to an employer, insurance company or another college or university, please complete the Transcript Request Form.