AEP Advisement Process
- Meet with your AEP advisor each semester (three meetings are recommended).
- Check your Niagara University email on a regular basis for updates from AEP or other offices on campus.
- Be prepared for advisement meetings so they can be as productive as possible.
- Review your degree audit (program evaluation) and transcript in Web Advisor each semester. Make your advisor aware of any concerns or inaccuracies.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Appointments should be scheduled through the online scheduling system available in myNU, by going to the AEP office in St. Vincent's Annex or by calling 716.286.8203. Please notify the AEP office if you cannot keep your advisement appointment.
|Freshmen & Transfer|
|Freshmen & Transfer||
|All AEP Students||