Goals of the B. Thomas Golisano Center for Integrated Sciences
- The nationally-recognized scholarship of its faculty.
- The research skills and research presentations of its students.
- The active, integrative teaching of its faculty with a special focus on student/faculty research.
- The large numbers of graduates with an interdisciplinary science education.
- The high percentage of students who continue their education.
- The preparedness of graduates for careers in the new science economy.
- The development of translational research which takes scientific knowledge and uses it to solve community problems and develop local business.